Your satisfaction is important to us. If you are not satisfied with your online purchase, we will be happy to refund you, provided the return is in accordance with our return policy.
- We accept returns for products purchased from YNIQEU Wholesale Online only, and all returns are inspected upon return.
- Products must be returned unworn, unwashed, in their original condition and with all tags and liners attached.
- Lingerie or swimwear (if the hygiene seal has been removed) cannot be returned for health and hygiene reasons.
- We reserve the right to refuse returns that show signs of wear or do not meet the above criteria.
- Once your return has been received and inspected, we will notify you if your return has been accepted or refused. This process can take up to 7 business days from the date your return tracking information shows it was delivered.
- If your return is accepted, your refund will be processed and applied to the original method of payment.
I Ordered/Received the Wrong Product, Should I Return It?
If your online order is not as expected, please, Contact us
If Items Damaged or Defective, How to Deal?
- When your order arrives, please check the package for any damage that may have occurred in transit. It is normal for shipping cartons to show some wear and tear. However, if there is any damage to the items in your delivery, please retain the box, packaging and items and contact the sales support within 30 days to inform us of the problem.
- Please attach a photo or video of the damage/defective item to the email.
- After confirming that the product has quality defects, we will arrange the refund to your original payment method or to the balance of your yniqueaccount without returning damaged or defective items.
- Generally, it will take 3-5 business days for confirmation and refund.
- If we do not receive a message or email from you within 7 days of receiving the package, it will no longer be eligible for a refund.
- All returns are subject to inspection and processing, so the return address may differ from the delivery address. To avoid delays in your return, please contact the sales manager for the correct return address.
- YNIQUE Wholesale Online monitors claims of lost, missing, wrong and damaged items for abuse. Lost, missing, wrong and damaged items must be reported immediately upon receipt of the shipment, and any damaged, wrong, missing items must be retained.